All County Facilities: Located in the historic Fort Vancouver Reserve
Historic Red Cross Building:
Situated in the West Barracks, the Red Cross Convalescent House was built in 1918-1919 to provide a homey atmosphere for injured soldiers. Later it was used as a Service Club. Today the restored building hosts events in its large lounge featuring gleaming hardwood floors, fireplace and adjoining sun porch.
Once the official headquarters for the Red Cross in Vancouver, the Red Cross
Building was completely restored in 2003 and now features one of the area’s
most beautiful historic venues for both public and private events.
The spacious Red Cross Building, with two walls of windows and doors to the patio, original wood
Doors, and beautiful brick fireplace make this building ideal for
celebrations up to 120 seated guests. The use of the surrounding, the pristine kept
grounds increase the capacity of this facility in the summer months.
Amenities include: ADA accessible, in-house projector, screen and sound system, ample free parking within walking distance, round tables, rectangular tables, padded chairs, family room, sun room, and a convenient catering kitchen (no oven or stove).
Constructed in 1904, the newly renovated Artillery Barracks originally housed 240 soldiers. Now, from the elegantly restored tin ceilings to the historically accurate white-oak hardwood floors and state-of-the-art audio visual equipment, each room offers an ideal setting for memorial celebrations, funeral ceremonies, and military honors (if applicable).
For smaller venues ask us about the Marshall House and the O.O. Howard House.