Get Help Now

You don't have to go through this alone. Let All County help you with the next steps. When you call, a local funeral provider will immediately answer your questions and help make all of the arrangements.


Or Use Our Immediate
Contact Form

Fill out this form

We'll receive an immediate text with your need and call you back.

What to do if death has occurred
  1. If death has occurred outside of a hospital or hospice, you must notify authorities so that death can be legally pronounced. (Call 911 if police or paramedics are not present.)
  2. Contact us immediately after
  3. Delegate someone to notify friends and family.